Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free~Download]] Of Monsters And Men – FEVER DREAM New Album DOwnload!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free~Download]] Of Monsters And Men – FEVER DREAM New Album DOwnload!!

Free~Download]] Of Monsters And Men – FEVER DREAM New Album DOwnload!!

It’s been a whole four years since the Icelandic quintet’s 2015 Beneath The Skin, and twice that since the release of their smash debut, “Little Talks.” Feeling old yet?

Preceded by plenty of cryptic social media teasing, the band ushered in their Fever Dream era this past Friday (May 3) with a poppy new single titled “Alligator.” Seeming to leave behind their trademark ska-skirting folk, “Alligator” swaps out the mountain sound for something more electric, a sound akin to that of acts like The Naked and Famous and Grouplove.

“We are so excited about ‘Alligator,’ the first release from our upcoming album,” the band said in a statement. “The song very much speaks to the excitement and energy that we feel about being back. We can’t wait to share more music and see everyone again.”

Download Here ::>> http://musicalbumshub.xyz/2019/07/19...n-fever-dream/

Listen to “Alligator” below, as well as a video of Of Monsters and Men performing “Little Talks” from the Paste archives. Find the details of Fever Dream further down.

Icelandic pop quintet Of Monsters and Men announced the release date for their upcoming third album, Fever Dream, on Tuesday (May 7). The collection, co-produced by Rich Costey (Muse, Vampire Weekend), is due July 26, five years after the release of their second album, 2015's Beneath the Skin. Fans who pre-order the album now will get a link to the rousing single, "Alligator."

"Alligator," which dropped last week, was written by co-vocalist Nanna Bryndis Hilmarsdóttir, who takes on lead vocals on the driving, percussion-heavy track. "We are so excited about 'Alligator,' the first release from our upcoming album," the band said in a statement about the empowerment anthem that name checks the album's title. "The song very much speaks to the excitement and energy that we feel about being back. We can’t wait to share more music and see everyone again."

Fans can order one of the exclusive limited-edition vinyl copies of the album on the group's website now. OMAM will make the TV debut of "Alligator" on The Tonight Show on may 15.

Earlier this year Of Monster and Men gifted us with their first new music in four years in the form of "Alligator," and on Wednesday night (May 15) they gave the song its television debut on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. The Icelandic indie rockers were in the zone as vocalist Nanna Bryndis Hilmarsdóttir sang "Wake me up, I'm fever dreaming/ And now I lose control, I'm fever dreaming/ Shake it up, it's just what I'm feeling/ And now I take control, I'm fever dreaming" in the chorus.

Of Monsters And Men Give 'Alligator' TV Debut On 'Fallon': Watch
    By Katrina Nattress

May 16, 2019

Earlier this year Of Monster and Men gifted us with their first new music in four years in the form of "Alligator," and on Wednesday night (May 15) they gave the song its television debut on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. The Icelandic indie rockers were in the zone as vocalist Nanna Bryndis Hilmarsdóttir sang "Wake me up, I'm fever dreaming/ And now I lose control, I'm fever dreaming/ Shake it up, it's just what I'm feeling/ And now I take control, I'm fever dreaming" in the chorus.

Watch Of Monsters and Men perform "Alligator" on Fallon below.

"Alligator" is the lead single off Of Monsters and Men's upcoming album Fever Dream, which is slated for a July 26 release. The band plans to hit the road for a North American tour this fall. Check out a full list of dates below.
Working...
X