[Drake aagya!!] Drake – Care Package Album Download~~ Leaked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Drake aagya!!] Drake – Care Package Album Download~~ Leaked

[Drake aagya!!] Drake – Care Package Album Download~~ Leaked Check out Drake’s Care Package stream, cover art and tracklist below.Drake isn’t dropping his new album yet, but he does have a project for fans to enjoy this summer. The OVO star has announced a compilation titled Care Package, which collects some of his best loose tracks that didn’t appear on his studio releases.

::> Download Full Album: http://bit.ly/2YyWQ8R

::> Download Full Album: http://bit.ly/2YyWQ8R

Tracks List:

1 Dreams Money Can Buy
    2 The Motion
    3 How Bout Now
    4 Trust Issues
    5 Days in the East
    6 Draft Day
    7 4pm in Calabasas
    8 5 Am in Toronto
    9 I Get Lonely
    10 My Side
    11 Jodeci Freestyle (feat. J. Cole)
    12 Club Paradise
    13 Free Spirit (feat. Rick Ross)
    14 Heat of the Moment
    15 Girls Love Beyoncé (feat. James Fauntleroy)
    16 Paris Morton Music
    17 Can I

The album comprises loose singles and tracks from throughout Drizzy’s career, some of which never got an official release. “Can I” was leaked during the 2016 Views era. “Dreams Money Can Buy” was released between 2010’s Thank Me Later and 2011’s Take Care. The tracklist also includes features from J. Cole, Rick Ross, and James Fauntleroy. Stream it below.

More importantly, the project serves as a marker for Drizzy’s remarkable career in music, sharing tracks that date as far back as his Thank Me Later era to his Grammy-nominated 2016 album Views. As he preps for the release of his sixth album, Care Package is a great reminder of how far Drake’s sound has evolved since So Far Gone, the cultural impact his career has made and his achievements both as an artist and the OVO label head.

Stream Drake’s Care Package on Spotify and Apple Music below.leak Drake Care Package

Drake’s last album Scorpion was released in 2018. He recently released two new songs—“Omertà” and “Money in the Grave”—in celebration of the Toronto Raptors’ first NBA title.
Working...
X