Leaked #Updated Slipknot "We Are Not Your Kind" Album Download

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaked #Updated Slipknot "We Are Not Your Kind" Album Download

Leaked #Updated Slipknot "We Are Not Your Kind" Album Download The hushed interlude to ‘Critical Darling’ is unsettling, too, crunching sound effects like an old computer connecting to the internet weaving around Taylor’s voice as he simpers, “Darling, you’re so critical,” before the song takes off again into a clattering blast of punishment. Perhaps the most nightmarish track here is the tellingly titled ‘My Pain’, a nursery rhyme of atonal keys, glockenspiel and the word “Love” chanted over and over in the background.

::> Download Album: http://musicalbumshub.xyz/2019/08/03...not-your-kind/

::> Download Album: http://musicalbumshub.xyz/2019/08/03...not-your-kind/

Tracks List:

01. Insert Coin
    02. Unsainted
    03. Birth Of The Cruel
    04. Death Because Of Death
    05. Nero Forte
    06. Critical Darling
    07. Liar’s Funeral
    08. Red Flag
    09. What’s Next
    10. Spiders
    11. Orphan
    12. My Pain
    13. Not Long For This World
    14. Solway Firth

At Saturday’s show in San Bernadino, California, frontman Corey Taylor was forced to temporarily halt proceedings after crowd surges and mosh-pits got too out of control.

Taylor previously told Kerrang! magazine that that "we are not your kind" was originally intended to just be a line in SLIPKNOT's standalone 2018 single "All Out Life". "I didn't think it would be anything more than a great chant at a concert," he said. "It was one of the things in my head that I could hear 50,000 people screaming at the top of their lungs, pumping fists. It wasn’t so much that I thought it was benign or anything — it was definitely something that I thought, 'This could be something really cool — but it took on a life of its own, and that's when I really started thinking about the phrase; about how it could be perceived."

“None of us are as young as we used to be (laughs). I can remember waking up every morning and scavenging for food,” he told Full Metal Jackie. “We lived off of cans of tuna fish and a giant bag of goldfish crackers that someone had just left in our bus. I mean, it was the size of a pillow – so we lived off of that for about a month.”

Cleverly, the two songs released from the album so far, Unsainted and the crushing Solway Firth, bookend the release, meaning everyone is fully aware of how it opens (well, kind of) and when it finishes. It’s the middle that is where the intrigue lies, but there’s no denying it’s set up well. Insert Coin is an almost inter-dimensional intro made possible by samplist Craig Jones, the use of Corey Taylor’s disturbing hook “I’m counting all the killers” a sign of things to come. Unsainted’s huge, arena-sized chorus has already been sung to the high heavens this year and will continue to be for months to come, but on a musical level it’s uplifting to hear all members get their chance in the spotlight.
Working...
X