Online [Listen+Download] Rick Ross Port Of Miami 2 Born To Kill Album Leak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online [Listen+Download] Rick Ross Port Of Miami 2 Born To Kill Album Leak

Online[Listen+Download] Rick Ross Port Of Miami 2 Born To Kill Album Leak My tenth album before I close out my tenth year will be Port of Miami 2: Born to Kill.

The principal single for Port of Miami 2: Born To Kill titled "Florida Boy" was discharged on February 2nd, 2018.

Download Here: http://musicalbumshub.xyz/2019/08/03...-born-to-kill/

Download Here: http://musicalbumshub.xyz/2019/08/03...-born-to-kill/

Tracks List:

1 Act a Fool (Ft. Wale)
    2 Turnpike Ike
    3 Nobody’s Favorite (Ft. Gunplay)
    4 Summer Reign (Ft. Summer Walker)
    5 White Lines (Ft. DeJ Loaf)
    6 BIG TYME (Ft. Swizz Beatz)
    8 Rich Nigga Lifestyle (Ft. Nipsey Hussle & Teyana Taylor)
    9 Born to Kill (Ft. Jeezy)
    10 Fascinated
    11 I Still Pray (Ft. Ball Greezy & YFN Lucci)
    12 Running The Streets (Ft. A Boogie wit da Hoodie & Denzel Curry)
    13 Vegas Residency
    14 Maybach Music VI (Ft. Lil Wayne & Pusha T)
    15 Gold Roses (Ft. Drake)

On March 20th, an official trailer for the album was discharged on the Maybach Music Group twitter.Rick Ross Port Of Miami 2 Born To Kill Leak Full

The principal single for Port of Miami 2: Born To Kill titled "Florida Boy" was discharged on February 2nd, 2018.

On March 20th, an official trailer for the album was discharged on the Maybach Music Group twitter.

Ross recently talked about "Green Gucci Suit" finally year's BET Awards. "The real idea of the record met up after I had a discussion with Dapper Dan in Harlem and, you know, we were simply discussing the brilliant time of hip-bounce," he said. "I just told him my point of view as a youngin' viewing Eric B. what's more, Rakim with the Gucci coats, LL Cool J and The Fat Boys, EPMD, and the rundown goes on. I told him the design constantly had the same amount of influence as the music did in the entire motion picture. In this way, this was simply me offering back to the brilliant period."

In the sensational trailer, Rozay is purified through water in water. "I sat in a room alone, no TV, no music, I just tuned in to my heart beat," he says. "Is it accurate to say that you are simply remaining there or does your heart beat? Is it safe to say that you was intended to bite the dust? Did you need to live or would you say you was born to kill? Tune in to my heart beat."

Up until this point, Port of Miami 2 has generated the Swizz Beatz-helped single "Enormous TYME" and "Act a Fool" including Wale.
Working...
X