[One Click Download] Trippie Redd – ! New Full Album Download

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [One Click Download] Trippie Redd – ! New Full Album Download

[One Click Download] Trippie Redd – ! New Full Album Download Trippie discharged the principal single to the album "Under Enemy Arms" on May 29, 2019. He affirmed in a meeting with Zane Lowe of Beats 1 Radio that the album would be titled ! also, was at that point finished, however that he needed to include a few additional highlights.

Download Now: http://musicalbumshub.xyz/2019/08/03...lamation-mark/

Download Now: http://musicalbumshub.xyz/2019/08/03...lamation-mark/

Tracks List:

1 !
    2 Snake Skin
    3 Be Yourself
    4 I Try
    5 They Afraid of You (Ft. Playboi Carti)
    6 Immortal (Ft. The Game)
    7 Throw It Away
    8 Keep Your Head Up
    9 Riot
    10 Mac 10 (Ft. Lil Baby & Lil Duke)
    11 Everything BoZ (Ft. Coi Leray)
    12 Under Enemy Arms
    13 Lil Wayne
    14 Signing Off

Trippie Redd has quite recently reported a new album and dropped off a new track with Lil Baby and Lil Duke.

Trippie Redd is prepared to drop his sophomore album. The TenThousand Projects underwriter has reported his second studio LP, which is essentially titled !, will be discharged August 9.

The 20-year-old additionally conveyed an activist visual to the Wheezy-delivered banger. The clasp is obviously roused by 1983 exemplary Scarface, and discovers Redd giving his best Tony Montana impression by cutting down the resistance with an attack rifle at his manor. Trippie isn't the main craftsman taking true to life motivation, as Lil Uzi Vert directed Wesley Snipes and Blade for his "Enthusiastic Paradise" visual.

With respect to highlights on !, Trippie says there are "like three or four" beside Baby and Duke. One of those element spots has a place with Playboi Carti. The pair have likewise been taking a shot at a joint task together, so it bodes well he'd show up on this album too.

Like Wayne did with Rebirth, Trippie will rotate sonically not long from now when he discharges the stone album he's been passing on to put out, that he finished with Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker. "I made five of the melodies in a single night and fixed the remainder of the tunes in the following a few evenings," he says of the untitled undertaking. "It was [Travis and I] sending stuff forward and backward, similar to old Blink-182 poo and making new poop with Dance Gavin Dance. I was thinking of ideas with more seasoned shake records and remaking beats. Three melodies are a redo of a beat, yet it will be extraordinary."

With all the advancement he's made in only three years, Trippie knows there's substantially more to be done to arrive at the genius status he wants. "You gotta consider how for two activities I didn't get any sort of push behind other than a board or some crap," he says of the normal business push from 10K Projects and Caroline to come. "I haven't done much press for the albums, it was a greater amount of me being, 'Here you go, fans.'"
Working...
X